Fill in the blank items in Scorpion can be used to present examinees with a statement that can have drop down menus or short answer fields.
Fill in the Blank Settings
Points- This is the amount of points that can be earned for the item.
Scoring Method- There are five options for scoring method:
- Default- The item will be automatically scored. If the item has multiple correct options, and they are not all selected, then the item will be incorrect.
- Manual- The item will have to be manually scored.
- Partial-The item will be automatically scored. If the item has multiple correct options, and they are not all selected, then a partial credit will be calculated.
- Cutscore- This allows an examinee to receive full credit for the item if the get a certain percentage of the item correct.
- Weighted- This allows you to set how much credit will be received for specific correct options if the item is only partially correct.
Enemies- This is where you can select enemy items. Enemy items are typically items that give the answer to this item. Enemies are used in form making.