Fill in the blank items in Scorpion can be used to present examinees with a statement that can have drop down menus or short answer fields.
See also: How to Edit Fill in the Blanks Items
Fill in the Blank Settings
Points- This is the amount of points that can be earned for the item.
Scoring Method- There are five options for scoring method:
- Default- The item will be automatically scored. If the item has multiple correct options, and they are not all selected, then the item will be incorrect.
- Manual- The item will have to be manually scored.
- Partial-The item will be automatically scored. If the item has multiple correct options, and they are not all selected, then a partial credit will be calculated.
- Cutscore- This allows an examinee to receive full credit for the item if the get a certain percentage of the item correct.
- Weighted- This allows you to set how much credit will be received for specific correct options if the item is only partially correct.
Enemies- This is where you can select enemy items. Enemy items are typically items that give the answer to this item. Enemies are used in form making.
Article is closed for comments.