Short answer items in Scorpion can be used to present a question that can be answered with a written response.
Short Answer Settings
Points- This is the amount of points that can be earned for the item.
Scoring Method- There are three options for scoring method:
- Default- The item will be automatically scored. If the item has multiple correct options, and they are not all selected, then the item will be incorrect.
- Manual- The item will have to be manually scored.
- Weighted- This allows you to set how much credit will be received for specific correct options if the item is only partially correct.
Method- This determines how the written response given will be correct or not.
- Exact- The response must be case sensitive.
- Ignore Case- The response doesn't need to be case sensitive.
- Regular Expression- The response will be determined via a regular expression.
Enemies- This is where you can select enemy items. Enemy items are typically items that give the answer to this item. Enemies are used in form making.
Article is closed for comments.