Build list items in Scorpion can be used to present examinees with a list of options that need to be sorted into a particular order.
Build List Settings
Points- This is the amount of points that can be earned for the item.
Scoring Method- There are three options for scoring method:
- Default- The item will be automatically scored. If the item has multiple correct options, and they are not all selected, then the item will be incorrect.
- Manual- The item will have to be manually scored.
- Weighted- This allows you to set how much credit will be received for specific correct options if the item is only partially correct.
Option Order- There are four options for option order:
- Random- This option will present the item option in a random order every time it is presented to an examinee.
- Fixed- This option will present the item options the same way they are ordered in the Scorpion.
- Length- This option will present the options with the least amount of characters to the most amount of characters.
- Alphabetical- This option will present the item options in alphabetical order.
Enemies- This is where you can select enemy items. Enemy items are typically items that give the answer to this item. Enemies are used in form making.