Matching items in Scorpion can be used to have candidates pare two sets of data.
Points- This is the amount of points that can be earned for the item.
Scoring Method- There are five options for scoring method:
- Default- The item will be automatically scored. If the item has multiple correct options, and they are not all selected, then the item will be incorrect.
- Manual- The item will have to be manually scored.
- Partial-The item will be automatically scored. If the item has multiple correct options, and they are not all selected, then a partial credit will be calculated.
- Cutscore- This allows an examinee to receive full credit for the item if the get a certain percentage of the item correct.
- Weighted- This allows you to set how much credit will be received for specific correct options if the item is only partially correct.
Minimum score for full credit (This Option is Only for the Cutscore Scoring Method)- This option will make the item be scored between 0-1 and if the item is answered partially correct, then they will receive full credit if the meet the minimum score.
Option Order- There are four options for option order:
- Random- This option will present the item option in a random order every time it is presented to an examinee.
- Fixed- This option will present the item options the same way they are ordered in the Scorpion.
- Length- This option will present the options with the least amount of characters to the most amount of characters.
- Alphabetical- This option will present the item options in alphabetical order.
Enemies- This is where you can select enemy items. Enemy items are typically items that give the answer to this item. Enemies are used in form making.