The Score Report is displayed to each examinee at the end of the exam. Configuring the Score Report for your exam is done from the Forms page in your Scorpion Project. Then clicking on the edit button of the specific form you would like to configure. Click on the Scoring tab.
Each Score Report has nine configurable areas.
- Score Report Preface – If desired, insert text that you want your examinees to see before they see their scores.
- Score report content – Write your own message for examinees, supports markdown
- Show Score – Check this box to show a percentage of correct points out of total points
- Show Score Scale – Check this box to show the scale
- Show Pass/Fail Decision – Check this box to show whether the examinee passed or failed based on the cut score (it is an automatic fail if no cut score is set)
- Show Content Area Breakdown – Check this box to show score broken down by content area
Show Print Button – Check this box to allow the examinee to print his or her report.
Show Email Button – Check this box to allow the examinee to Email his or her report.
- Add Cutscore – Click on the plus sign to add the cut score for one or more levels of your exam, with a name for the level, description and score. For example, Certification – Level 2. Your exam will show an automatic fail unless a cut score is set.
Note: To configure these settings Administrator Permissions are required.