In order to copy a project in Scorpion, you need to have administrator access to the project.
NOTE: Copying a project in Scorpion will do the following:
- Copies items (smart items will not work)
- Removes stats from the copied project
- Smart item token will be removed from the copied project
- Adds “copy <random 6 characters>” to name of the project
- Exam settings will be copied but launchpads and bulk proctors will be removed
- The copying user will be in a admin role, no other role will be copied
- Only the latest version of an item is copied and set to version 1 in the new project
- References are copied
- Shared Content is copied
- Enemies are copied
- Files are copied (they will not be linked to items)
1- Go to https://scorpion.caveon.com/
2- Log in to your Scorpion account using your Caveon ID.
3- Select the project from your projects list.
4- Click on the Drop down menu in the top left-hand corner of the screen.
5- Click on the Settings option.
6- Click on the Copy project section at the bottom of the screen.
7- Here you can adjust what you would like copied from the project, then click the Create copy button.